Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 10.1 and Mexico City...

... previews.

I am sorry I have been delinquent these past two weeks. Between work, attending a four generation family reunion at Woodloch Resorts, and Mexico City, been a great, but busy, couple of weeks.

The highlight of my Mexico City trip was definitely Yavin 4...

Mexico City 2011

... but the soccer game was a close second.


I have never seen more riot police in one place...

Mexico City 2011

... even when I was living in Korea during the Democracy riots. You see the line of riot police in the above photo? It went around the entire stadium.

And did I mention the food?

Mexico City 2011

You read that right. That's 7 tacos for $1 (10 pesos). Thankfully, Montezuma's revenge did not make an appearance.

And since everyone has been so great, here is the most spectacular video I took on Kilimanjaro...



... the sun rising over Gilman's Point (the rim of the crater, but unfortunately NOT the summit). I will explain how we got there next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment